8.1.13

Tonight I heard a werewolf screech when I got out of my car

I thought I'd make a quick post because I have some longer posts about moving in and the second longest orientation of my life (the winner lasted an entire week) and they are taking forever to write. Here's a quick tour of the BYU campus, provided by google maps, byu.edu, what little information I was able to glean from one lousy tour, and me.
I may or may not live in one of the buildings in this picture
way more tennis courts than we probably need and 17 less golf holes than I think there are supposed to be
the spicket, the jerbsfbll, the Harold B Library and the hrfrc (red, blue, green, yellow). I will apparently be living more or less in the hafac and it's also apparently a total labyrinth. party.
where the X men go to school
very important loop dee loops
one of these is the moa (with a name almost as exciting to say at the UMFA [umfa! umfa! umfa-a!]). it has art
a waste of space
I wonder if whoever decided that was a good idea knew that it would be covered in butts pretty much whenever anyone would be looking at it
??????
the building named after my dad's boss when he did Native American Land Claims
the only building on campus that isn't ugly
that's all the general rancour I have in my system right now. tune in tomorrow/later today when I actually go to school at this place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment