9.1.13

I DO WHAT I WANT THOR

Once upon a time on monday Indiana Jones and I were snowboarding at the bird and we had a pretty great conversation on the lift. It all started with my brother Ben's hair.
look at that luscious mane
Indy has often commented that it looks like a lion's mane and she is 100% correct. Somehow we realised that Ben is well on his way to being Loki with that hair only if he slicks it down the right way. AND THEN WE REALISED SINCE HE'S ADOPTED IT EXTRA WORKS. WHICH TOTALLY MAKES ME THOR GOD OF THUNDER!!
basically the same
This of course means my brother Joseph
is the Warriors Three
which leaves Abigail as Sif
my dad, unlike Odin, is not a terrible parent. He does, however, go into Odin Sleep like five times a day on average, so that also works. I guess my mom can be whoever the mom is in Thor, I swear she gets like 13 seconds of screentime because I can't remember her name or what she looks like.  My real mom would get 79% of the screentime if Thor was actually a documentary of our family, so that one doesn't really work but whatevs.

BUT THEN WE THOUGHT TO OURSELVES, WHAT DOES THAT LEAVE INDY?!?!?!? We decided Shasta can be the stanky norwegian guy whose name I refuse to remember and just now I decided that Chuck and Dob can be Natalie Portman and her friend. Well, last night I realised that Indy is totally Heimdall.
note the striking resemblance
That's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment