29.1.13

The Island of Misfit Blog Posts

today after my new testament class I went to the deepest darkest reaches of the library (like if the library were the Misty Mountains, where I went would be where Gollum lives) and did my old norse homework and got it done in like two hours. just thought you ought to know.

Anyway, I start a lot of blog posts that I either get bored of writing or just whatever I was writing about happened so long ago that it's no longer relevant that I give it up and then it just kind of sits in my posts and is a sad little draft. So this will be my omnibus blog post of all those sad little babies.

UPDATE: I JUST THREW UP IN MY MOUTH A LITTLE BIT AND IT TASTED LIKE WHAT MY APARTMENT SMELLS LIKE.

You've redecorated! I don't like it.

that's me in the middle of the giant hurricane.
this is exactly how it feels.
this is me that may or my not be me.

First though, I need to talk a little bit about me when I was a little wiener younger. This week/last weekend I've been attempting to deep clean my room at my parents house because 1) it's a hot mess all the time and 2) I just feel this obligation to figure out my life a little bit before I peace out

Here are some things about me/quotes I discovered while rummaging around my junk in an attempt to clean it:
  • "Jared gets pizza → someone dies"
    This pretty much sums up my TV West experience
  • my handwriting hasn't improved at all since I was like ...7
  • I sure drew a lot when I was younger! The only sad part is when 12 year old me was better at drawing things than I am now.
  • I am WAY more embarrassed by finding my old writing than I ever will be finding my old drawings. As in finding old drawings is kind of fun/funny, and finding old writing is just depressing
Ok well time travel time now it's a billion years later than when I wrote all that junk up there.  I am officially moved and that gif is still 100% accurate. so I'm just going to post this sometime when the blog is slow.
note: blog isn't necessarily slow right now, but there are some pictures I need to take for the next post that I haven't yet taken.


ANGEL OF MUSIC, HIDE NO LONGER, SHOW ME WHERE MY FLIPPIN CLASS IS BECAUSE I'VE BEEN LOST IN THIS BUILDING FOR LITERALLY AT LEAST 15 MINUTES
it looks so innocent from the outside. As if it were a normal building that made sense.
Do you remember that one time last week where I talked about trying to navigate the Library? I am a summer's child and winter is coming. Once upon a time on monday I had my first singing lesson in, of course, the HFAC. I'd heard it was a labyrinth and had experienced that a little bit first hand but for the most part was able to find my way alright. NOT ON MONDAY. here are some diagrams of this building.

[I was going to draw some diagrams in photoshop and that is why this post was never finished]

Can you even comprehend this?? Defs not.
note: ok this post was supposed to be about me trying to find my way to this super weird classroom in the HFAC that like you have to go outside of the main part of the building to get to???? And I got incredibly lost and ended up in the basement under the stage and there were a bunch of Phantom of the Opera props and I nearly walked into the elephant from the Hannibal Opera thing and I was like if any building is going to have a Phantom, it's definitely the HFAC and also there's another thing that I will talk about in my next post that further points to the HFAC being haunted or something. Also the HFAC has at least a thousand staircases that lead to nowhere, I counted. Basically, if David Bowie as the Goblin King were to take up residence anywhere and or Hogwarts were to move to Provo, I think we all know where they would go.



My Dumb Blog
this weekend I went home to good old salty lakes

Because I've lost all control over my life, I made a twitter account devoted to Wikipedia Stubs whose body text is short enough to tweet. I ALSO MADE JIMMY WALES' FACE THE LITTLE HEADER BANNER PICTURE  LET HIS ICY BLUE EYES GLARE AT YOU AS YOU REVEL IN THE SHORTNESS OF THESE WIKIPEDIA ARTICLES

Please enjoy wikipedia 140 characters or less at a time here (pleeeease follow me!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I had 7 followers at one point AND NOW I ONLY HAVE THREE AND ONE OF THEM IS ME AND ANOTHER ONE IS INDY)

ok that's all for now folks! Drive safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment