8.1.13

Wherein Pre Animation is actually The Hunger Games, but only in my head


I went to my first classes at the Y. 


It started out at 9 in the marn with New Testament part II. Here's hoping it's better than that lousy Doctrine and Covenants part II I took at institute last year. It probably will be since that class was the worst. My professor almost looks like a cartoon character, there's no other way to describe it, but just like something about his face/the way he dressed idk. He seems cool though. He has an academic background which means this class won't be dingus so I'm stoked on that.

I came home and went to the bank and the store and had a grand old time. There was one super hot dude there that I kept running into but I didn't say anything to him because how do you even have a conversation in a grocery store. Well anyway I bought 10 things of yogurt because I've lost all control over my life and then I went home.

they are only the flavours that don't have grody fruit chunks in them so it's not even like there's that much selection. How did I even fit all of these in my fridge.
I dinked around for a bit and then was late to Old Norse because the Harold B Library is a buttface. Like I go up to the entrance they showed me on the tour (basically every other door was "EMERGENCY EXIT ONLY ALARM WILL SOUND") and like the first thing I see is "if you are looking for classrooms [numbers] then you are a guppy because you have to go in on the other side" and I'm like "THE LIBRARY DOESN'T EVEN CONNECT WITH ITSELF THIS IS BOGUS" so then I power walked it over to the south side and walk in and it was awk. whatever I'm probs going to fail that class anyway. The professor looks a bit like the stanky Norwegian scientist in Thor/The Avengers.

this plus about thirty years, minus the gash in the head and the five o'clock shadow and you have my Old Norse prof
I was considering going home but then knowing how maze-like the hfac is I decided to get dinner at the wilk and then I called my mommy and then I had some subway and then I got an email from my professor that was like "if you don't get your picture taken I will drop you from my class"

 But it all got sorted so whatever I guess. Anyway then I went to Figure Drawing and basically this class will be amazing. The teacher (professor? I sometimes as in always never know) is pretty much the chillest dude and his hair was amazing. I want that hair. I want it on my head.

Everyone in the class also was really nice. Like so many people started talking to me out of the blue and it was crazy and I loved it because I have struggles starting conversations with people, but like if the other person gets the ball rolling I'm good. I know people were like "people in provo are REEEEEALLY friendly" but up till that class all I'd encountered were 1) people glaring/staring awkwardly at me for I don't know why and 2) people (dudes) just being generally being awkward and saying like "hey how are you" as I'm like... walking down the street???? or in class. Either way I'm like "why are you talking to me this is weird" but in figure drawing it was really natural like people were just friendly and nice but not creepin on the low low at the same time.

all in all, a magical experience for a magical day.

No comments:

Post a Comment