17.1.13

"BYU is a LDS school (a Mormon school, in other words)"

I saw that on the BYU tag on tumblr (which ps is the best ever. 50% Asleep at BYU, 25% high school kids who want WAY BAD to go to the Y and 25% people who go the Y who either hate every second of it or hate that they can't get any). I especially like that the person who wrote that doesn't understand how indefinite articles work and is somehow going to a "world class" university.

This is just kind of a random post with weird Provo junk that doesn't really merit its own post. Here is a little something from the local Smith's:


I finally got my Old Norse textbooks (turns out they'd been there the whole time!!! as in like a week) and even though they are about literally the whitest thing imagineable, they are rasta colours
Ek skaut brytinn en ek skaut ekki inn undirmað
some useful old norse tips
bonus old norse: þú ert litilan kǫtt (you are a small cat).
also: ek þreyja mikla grunna en ek ekki lyga
Here are some snapchats I've saved from various conversations with my sister






Alright that's all for now kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment