18.6.13

I turned in my animation application

me walking out of the HFAC today
it is done. finished. it's really weird. I'm at a mix between "FREEEEDOMMMM" and panic attack. that is the 7th time I've said that today. so it must be true.

so here's the dealio/agenda/whatever: they are going to review all the applications tomorrow. TOMORROW WHAT THE SWEAR WORD. I mean holy expletive batman. Because of how PROMPT they are being about reviewing our portfolios I guess we can get our sketchbooks back by thursday or friday (what even). Then within a week or two they.. email us to come get our letters of acceptance or denial. this is not how mail works, but ok I guess.

Anyway, until then I will feel weird and anxious and general malaise but also mixed with like relief and hopefully an understanding that there is basically nothing more that I can do. tune in next time for a recap of my trip to LA et al and then after that to see what happens to a dream deferred (unless I get in, in which case you will see something else presumably).

No comments:

Post a Comment