18.12.12

stick shifts & safety belts

now we get down to the meat of this blog. Here are a million screenshots.

Alright, first and foremost is this email I got with loads of clip-art because at BYU it's really important that we reach out to our thriving community of six year old students. I've already written about this elsewhere. It's good for a laugh. The next week I got this little number:
question mark question mark question mark??? little cartoon person standing on an apetail (yes, that is seriously what those are called)??
 Here are some goodies I've found in my quest to find a place to live in provost:
WHY DO YOU HAVE A PUBLIC BATHROOM IN YOUR APARTMENT. also why do you have a desk in there.
I really appreciate that 1) this person had her giant bear model for us just how comfortable this bed must be 2) that this bear looks like it is wasted and 3) that whoever posted this couldn't figure out how to rotate the picture
Here are my discoveries on BYU.edu
struggles
I later discovered that this is not exclusive to BYU but I liked it anyway because I'm not sure why they put it where it was
when I first saw this one I was like "WOW IS BYU SERIOUSLY GOING TO DEAL WITH PRIVILEGE THAT IS REALLY COOL"
nope
probably my favourite homepage article picture:
LOOKOUT THERE'S A MONSTER BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!!
BYU's new financial centre mascot is pretty hip and holy
party angel hipster pig.png

till next time friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment