18.12.12

Provo Party Tyrants

Me right now still in Salt Lake:
this doesn't really have any relevance to the rest of the post but at one point I swear it did
Alright I think it's about time I introduced myself beyond my heartwrenching backstory (am I really linking to my own blog posts? how incestuous) that I don't even have it in me to care about I feel like it's time for some kind of Dramatis Personæ to introduce these shenanigans  This list will probably shift and change over time and I don't know if I will just edit this post or what.

THIS IS ME
I'm the 34th grandchild!
I'm a lout.

THIS IS INDIANA JONES
she is my rainbro for life. We do stuff together like teach archery and snowboard. This photo sums up our relationship:

ok that's all for now, but check again later when I actually know people in provo and all that for some inside deets on who all these people are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment