2.4.16

ÉG ER BÚIN

yes kids that's right, today (....I'm writing this april 2nd but... it's like 1:30am so it still feels like april 1 ok) I submitted my application to the animation program once more and for the final time, scary!! Here is a snap story of my adventures:



WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE



also can I just share my super weird fear??? so. when I applied the last time we took our sketchbooks to the DVA main office where like... people were kind of looking over them/making sure they werent stolen. Well I have this terrible paranoia that someone is going to go through the giant stack of sketchbooks and decide to STEAL MINE TO SABOTAGE ME. ok I know that that is super unlikely. Like my brain zone is like "that's not going to happen" but my ANXIETY ZONE is freaking out. I waited as close to the due date as a I could honestly to prevent anyone the opportunity at least.

but I guess all day today there were what some of my friends are calling sketchbook mercenaries ie other students hanging aroudn the box outisde kelly's office so they can go through ppl's sketchbooks and like.... see what they... had in there I guess. There were a couple ppl chillin when I got there to drop mine off so I mean... this seems like a very real thing that was happening. ugh ugh ugh I'm sure it'll be fine bah.


edito: also it's interesting to look at what I posted last time and to see how I felt about it. I will say I feel a lot calmer about the whole thing (other than the weird anxiety/paranoia about sketchbook misplacement. OK BUT THAT IS JUSTIFIED I met a girl one time who applied for the 'gram last year and her sketchbook just was like... lost I guess so I mean. it happens.) I would say less like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and even less like "yay I'm free now" and more like... how I felt when I got off my misison. Like, I definitely just feel like "now what?" like........ all Ivé been doing for the last month and semester and school year has been working toward this program and now it's out of my hands so... what do I do with my time now?

I'm thinking maybe starting a comic actually

DOUBLE EDITO
should I post what I submitted??? I kind of want to but I also kind of don't because what if I don't get in??? that's kind of a dumb reason  to not post so I guess I'll post. slash at this point I don't even care.



FIGURE DRAWINGS
~2 hrs, conté on newsprint
~90 min, compressed charcoal (??? long story) on newsprint
10 Min, conté (or... actually maybe compressed charcoal idk) on newsprint
2 1/2 hours, conté on newsprint
20 min, conté on newsprint
40 min, conté on newsprint
10 min, conté on newsprint
20 min, conté on newsprint
THIRD DIMENSIONAL JRAPHICS


Legooooooo (see improvement from my first one [seriously the ugliest abomination send help] and the one I submitted for my portfolio last time [these colours make me want to vomit])
my baby Bug assignment (also see improvement)
and then I already posted my 2D animation 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌💯💯💯💯💯💯

so long and thanks for all the fish!!!

FINALÉ UPDATO
I had another week before the bug was due for my 3D class so I did a little bit more work on it and this was what I turned in for that (and also what I'm assuming they looked at at the review last friday [which: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA] because he had us email him our latest versions if we were applying so that he could show that at the review) and I'm really happy with it!

soo pretty much the same except some plants and some little particles that artefact horribly unless you click through lol

No comments:

Post a Comment