30.4.17

Provo Pilgrimage




this is the state I'm in trying to unpack from provo and get ready to go to Jerusalem on Tuesday. THIS IS FINE. Also you might note the existence of TWO cell phones on my desk. That's because I'm taking my mom's old old oldo lodldoldodo ancient"purple pink monstrosity (which I have named Goblin Village) with me to the holy land instead of my boy Johann III. Also I'm taking my super old little baby iPod from high school. and my old point and shoot camera. WE ARE GOING TO BE SO OLD SCHOOL IN THE OLD CITY.

Anyway read all about my exploits in Jerusalem at this new blog I made for the event: We Out Here

If you are curious about my travel plans let me tell you all about them!
first tomorrow I have a Very Important Meeting in provo about all the orientation.
On Tuesday I leave SLC and go to Detroit and then from there to Paris (which I am weirdly excited about??? even though I'll only be in the airport, but apparently there is an amazing Macaroon place that I have check out). Then I will fly from Paris to Tel Aviv. exciting!! That's a lot of time in the air too. hopefully I keep entertained and my many many devices don't die :/

ok well I'm just putting off more important things so we out

No comments:

Post a Comment