16.7.15

Ok but Provo can I just

recent discoveries!!!

  1. BYU is finally getting a shuttle system (finallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuhhhh when I was at the U the shuttle system was so great and helpful to me as a human being) which really opens up my housing options
  2. finding housing is hard when no one calls or emails back. thanks provo
  3. THIS I JUST FOUND:

So I am on the BYU popo site because I am looking into bike registration because I really just want to bike around instead of dealing with a car (that will be a post for another day) and they have a section on their police website where I guess they post all the calls they get??? IDK but this is just so great. I can't. Also can't wait to check out these great informational videos!!!!



UPDATE: read these ones!!! They are so great!!
why is this the campus police's problem?
this one is the best

actually you know what pretty much all of these are wonderful just read them yourselves

1 comment:

  1. You found PoliceBeat! They post some really good ones in the campus newspaper and it is seriously my favorite thing ever.

    ReplyDelete