8.6.15

it's that time friends

my life:


yep kids that's right I have to stop being in return mission limbo and get my life together, namely, by signing up for classes next fall. I've never done a fall semester at the majestic Y so we'll see how this goes. This is stressing me out and I'm getting a headache so here we are. I don't even know how many classes I want to take but I'm sure it'll be fine. so far I'm signed up for figure drawing, Icelandic 101 and.... well the video up there is me trying to sign up for American Heritage so who knows if I'll be able to figure out how to take this class. IT'S JUST AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF WHAT IS ESSENTIALLY THE SAME INFORMATION. alright yep maybe I'll take like one more class too



nonadult related life goals:
-rewatch all of Star Trek (at least TOS & TNG) and then read the TNG fashion blog
-reread all that Pacific Rim fanfic I couldn't get enough of before my mish
- draw a lot? wait that's an adult goal at this point in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment