4.4.13

provendtures

hey kids. It's been a while. I think it's time for a little update, but first:
Telestial, Terrestrial, Celestial
because stairs just weren't cutting it.
my brother everyone.


more disapproval.
can this blog post really handle this much disapproval??
SECRET TUNNEL!!!!! SECRET TUNNEL!!! THROUGH THE MOUNTAIN SECRET SECRET SECRET SECRET TUNNELLLLLYEAH
 In recent news, last Saturday I went snowboarding and managed to go super fast and then biff it super hard shortly thereafter. I had the unique pleasure of landing on my face and by unique I mean that every time I hurt myself I land on my face.
on the plus side I got this great consolation prize the next morning:
and poncho made two snowmen while I recovered!
Also I finally have some BYU FASHION to talk about!! (and by finally I mean I've had this picture on my phone for liek a month and keep forgetting to post it until now)
In case your eyesight/my camerawork is poor, I'll explain what we are looking at, from top to bottom. First off, we have a pastel blue fedora, because normal fedoras weren't awful enough. The shirt by itself is not too bad, just like yellow and blue stripes like whatever that's fine. I feel like as far as tucking it in or not goes, those pants are so dysfunctional it would look bad either way. For our pants we have some Tintin-esque plus fourish skinny jeans with a brown (or possible purple???) belt. Then we have some inexplicable black knee high socks and black converse. For accessories we have a watch or maybe one of those live strong bracelets?? and of course that square backpack. Overall, I'd say this outfit is 100% dysfunctional, but since this guy is at least TRYING to be fashion (which is more than I can say for the rest of you louts), I'll give him a C+

Ok well as far as my life is going, it continues to go. I am currently taking 2D animation from the BYU equivalent of my High School TOK teacher, meaning he likes me, but I'm not really sure what I did to make that happen but will not complain about it at all. ok but seriously, if you took my 2D professor and gave him +5 fashion, +100 swearing/general disregard for teacher appropriate behaviour, +50 insane physical fitness and +10 Voldemort, he would actually be Mr. Campbell. It's uncanny. The class is pretty good, I'm doing alright in it I think??? I'm slowly getting less worse at Old Norse and I'm starting to not hate everything I draw in figure drawing!! all in all, things are looking up!!

ALSO FOR SOME REASON MY AP CREDITS GOT TRANSFERED LAST WEEKEND AND NOW I HAVE EIGHTY FOUR CREDIT HOURS AND IF I HAVE 90 I'M NOT EVEN SURE IF I CAN APPLY AND I'M STILL TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT AND I'M SLIGHTLY A MESS OVER IT.

SPOCK OUT *smoke bomb*

No comments:

Post a Comment