19.4.13

Happy Valley is about to get Ecstatic.

IT WASN'T EVEN FINALS PROPER AT THAT POINT
I had my first final today. There was a weird thing in my schedule where both my figure drawing and Old Norse finals were scheduled for the same time (way to go BYU, this never happened at the U) so I had to take my Old Norse final early (in figure drawing we're having a party for the final, so obvi I couldn't miss that). That Old Norse final though?? I'll let this picture explain
the final is Sigurd and I'm so Regin it hurts
Seriously I haven't taken a test that hard since my AP Test days (for real just throw in two more essays and some multiple choice it would basically be an AP test). Good thing my old norse prof is the nicest grader of all time.

In other news, I'm having repeated freak outs about animation connected with my finals and figuring out how to print things at BYU. After Saturday night though I'll free as a bird. until then, this is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment