3.3.13

"I recently had an experience" -the worst words anyone says at testimony meeting

guess who's the lucky bird that caught influenza???? this bird. this one right here. Anyway it's time for a blog post. First, here are the things I have planned on posting: the story of Bǫðvarr and Hǫttr, some thoughts on the animated films that came out in 2012, a third one that I can't remember right now that is probably lost forever unless I remember it at the end of this blog post. please watch this video:
in case you were on the fence about watching star trek, I think this should settle any concerns you might have. So now that I have this video on basically all my blogs*, I will now post some sketches I've done recently that I'm super proud of!

me copying this
click through for SUPER HUGE image (note: process may be more involved to actually see full sized image)

Finally, enjoy this ridiculous picture I found on wikipedia just now:
join????????


*this statement is not technically accurate

No comments:

Post a Comment